Rihanna Shares Bond With Fans in ‘Half of Me’ Documentary [Video]
Rucuss staffSeptember 19, 2013
Rihanna shares her connection with her fans in her new documentary Half of Me.
The black-and-white video, details Rihanna’s close relationship with her fans, who call themselves the “Navy.” The 11-minute clip shows how the singer affected their lives and how she in turn has been touched by them.
“Everything that I have acquired, everything that I have accomplished, I really owe it to my fans,” RiRi said. “It’s really them that made that happen, so my fans, they mean everything to me.”
A few of her fans talk about their kinship to one another as members of her fan base, and the ways Rihanna has enriched their lives. Watch RiRi and her fans in the short film below.
More from Rucuss
- Rihanna Practices Twerking For “Diamonds” World Tour, Reveals Set & Wardrobes [Video]
- Rihanna Silences Beyoncé Feud Rumors [Details]
- Rihanna Gives Fan Relationship Advice: ‘I Refuse To Let A Man Play Me’
- Rihanna & Her Assistant Make Fun of Ciara [Details]
- Here We Go Again: Did Chris Brown Apologize to Rihanna?! [Details]
- Rihanna is Finally Over Chris Brown! [Details]