Rihanna Searches for Fashion’s Next Star in ‘Styled to Rock’ [Trailer]
Rucuss staffAugust 7, 2012
Rihanna is expanding her brand to reality television.
RiRi is starring in new reality show Styled to Rock where she and her crew are in search for the next generation of undiscovered designers in Britian. Twelve unknown designers, which were personally selected by Rihanna, will be challenged to create outfits for a number of high-profile musicians to wear onstage, a photo shoot, or to a red carpet event.
The pop star, who executive produced the show, is joined by her stylist Lysa Cooper, Girls Aloud’s Nicola Roberts, and designer Henry Holland will serve as judges and mentors. Katy Perry, Cheryl Cole, Pixie Lott, Rizzle Kicks, Katy B, Scissor Sisters, and Tinchy Stryder will also help judge throughout the season.
The 10-part series premieres August 14 at 9 p.m. for Sky Living HD in the U.K. Watch the trailer below.
More from Rucuss
- Katy Perry Doesn’t Approve of Rihanna and Chris Brown Relationship [Details]
- Katy Perry on Rihanna Friendship “My Days Of Celebrity Saving Are Over” [Details]
- Beyonce, Jamie Foxx, Christina Aguilera & More Pay Tribute to Michael Jackson (Photos)
- The 2013 Grammy Awards Red Carpet [Photos]
- Katy Perry Divorce: Russell Brand Files on Behalf of Both For Family’s Sake
- Shakira Rocks New Short Hairdo!