Rihanna Says Her Vagina is Having A Little More Fun Now [Video]
Rucuss staffNovember 14, 2012
Rihanna is making the rounds promoting her upcoming album Unapologetic.
RiRi stopped by The Ellen DeGeneres Show and talked about her new album, sex life and her hopes to have kids. She insists she’s single although many believe she has rekindled her relationship with Chris Brown. She told the crowd that she’s not dating anyone.
Rihanna and Ellen shared some funny moments on the show. Ellen even talked about RiRi’s vagina, who the Diamonds singer called “Her” during her last trip on the show. Ellen asked Rihanna, “How is she doing?”
Rihanna replied,””She’s having a little more fun now ladies! Hooray for her right?!”
The 24-year-old also spoke out about her desire to have children. When asked by Ellen if she wants a family, RiRi replied: ‘Yes, eventually. I mean absolutely.’
The Diamonds singer admitted that she would have children alone if she has to.
“I would prefer to, you know, have a full family,” Rihanna said. “I’m pretty sure I could handle if I had to on my own but that’s not what I’m striving for.”
Rihanna talks about her sex life.
Rihanna on dating and having kids.
Rihanna plays ‘Who Would You Rather.’
More from Rucuss
- Phaedra Parks Opens Up About Split With Apollo On ‘Ellen’ [Video]
- Chris Brown Reportedly Struggling with Addiction, Insiders Fear for His Life
- Drake Opens Up About Relationships with Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, & Tyra Banks [Video]
- Beyonce, Will Ferrell, Jamie Foxx, & More Urge Control in PSA [Video]
- Say What: Is Rihanna and Wale Hooking Up? [Details]
- Kanye West Talks About Kim Kardashian, North West & Wedding On ‘Ellen’ [Video]