Rihanna Rocks Kokon To Zai Menswear at Los Angeles Clippers Game [Photos]
Rucuss staffApril 8, 2013
Rihanna took advantage of some down time during her Diamonds World Tour.
RiRi was spotted courtside at the Los Angeles Clippers-Lakers game with her manager Jay Brown over the weekend. She sat courtside at the Staples Center, wearing menswear from head to toe.
Rihanna rocked Kokon To Zai, which is heavy metal inspired tank and sweatpants from its Spring/Summer 2013 menswear collection.
Rihanna’s ensemble included a $146 Kokon to Zai Embroidery Patched Vest, a backwards cap, Balmain striped clutch, Céline choker, Chanel cuff and white Christian Louboutin pumps. Check out a ffew more photos from RiRi’s time at the game below.
The Kokon to Zai sweatpants are so popular that Kanye West wore a pair to the Versace SoHo Store Opening in New York.
After the game, Rihanna and her bestie Melissa Forde hit up Greystone Manor nightclub.
Rihanna wore a red, black, and white Ottawa Senators jersey, and $1,490 Tom Ford Ankle Cuff Pumps. Her bronze pumps are a part of the designer’s Spring 2013 collection.
Photos via Global Grind, Miss Jia and Fashion Bomb Daily
More from Rucuss
- Rihanna Promotes ‘Nude’ Fragrance in Nini Nguyen Lace Dress [Photos]
- Rihanna Rocks Damir Doma at “Unapologetic” Album Launch [Videos]
- Rihanna Is the New Face Of Balmain Spring Campaign
- Rihanna Teams Up With Stance For Limited Edition Sock Line [Details]
- Rihanna Launches Dior Sunglasses Collection
- Rihanna Signs Deal For New Make Up Line [Details]