Rihanna Rocks Damir Doma at “Unapologetic” Album Launch [Videos]
Rucuss staffNovember 22, 2012
Rihanna kept it casual yet chic at her Unapologetic album release party at Best Buy Theater in New York City.
RiRi made sure she turned a few heads in an all black Damir Doma leather outfit. Her ensemble had a menswear twist to hit. But she kept it feminine with a pair of Manolo Blahnik ankle strap heels. Rihanna added a gold Chanel key lock chain and a Skingraft hat to pull the look together.
Check out a few photos below.
Photos via BecauseIamFabulous, Getty
More from Rucuss
- Rihanna Signs Deal For New Make Up Line [Details]
- Rihanna Is the New Face Of Balmain Spring Campaign
- Say What: Rihanna To Release $250 “Diamond Executive Platinum Box” Set [Details]
- Rihanna Promotes ‘Nude’ Fragrance in Nini Nguyen Lace Dress [Photos]
- Rihanna Rocks Kokon To Zai Menswear at Los Angeles Clippers Game [Photos]
- Rihanna Silences Beyoncé Feud Rumors [Details]