Rihanna Represents America With Gucci USA Logo Boston Bag
Rucuss staffAugust 16, 2012
Rihanna is done with vacations.
The Barbados beauty has packed up her bikinis, well at least for the moment, and resumed her rigorous touring schedule. Rihanna was spotted at Narita International Airport in Tokyo, Japan in preparation for two concerts. She will be performing at Summer Sonic in Tokyo & Osaka on Saturday and Sunday.
RiRi kept it simple and casual for her long flight. She was seen walking through the airport with a Versace Palace T-shirt, ripped jeans and black Jordans.
She accessorized her look with a black leather hat, a $69 gold Melody Ehsani Queen of the Jungle Necklace and $895 Gucci USA GG Flag Collection Boston Bag, which features a USA flag displayed as interlocking G and a beige and ebony GG plus with blue leather trim.
Rihanna’s Gucci bag is a part of a limited edition collection. Twenty-five percent of the retail price will be donated to UNICEF in support of “Schools for Africa” and “Schools for Asia” education initiatives from July 25 through December 31.
More from Rucuss
- Rihanna Parades Through Barbados for Kadooment Day [Details]
- Versace Accused Of Discrimination, Using ‘Secret Code’ For Black Shoppers
- Kim Kardashian Rocks Versace Black Studded Leather Trench Coat [Photos]
- Nicki Minaj Backup Dancer In Custody Following A Woman’s Death in Japan [Details]
- Rihanna Wears Diamond-Studded Bikini at Kadooment Day Parade [Photos/Video]
- Paris Fashion Week: Kanye West Debuts Womenswear Spring/Summer 2012 Collection