Rihanna Reportedly Burned Chris Brown’s Apology Letter [Details]
Rucuss staffJanuary 7, 2014
Rihanna is not ready to mend fences with ex-boyfriend Chris Brown.
Brown reportedly tried to make peace with the Pour It Up singer by sending her a letter on New Year’s Eve apologizing for all the pain he’s caused her. Brown allegedly sent Rihanna a letter and said ‘he was sorry and that he would never hurt her,” Hollywood Life reports.
But Rihanna wasn’t buying Brown’s apology and set the letter on fire. The source added, “She put Chris to bed last year for good.”
And Rihanna decided to make that clear one night while partying with friends.
“As they smoked, Rihanna pulled out this fake ass letter. She put it in the middle of the bed on top of a big candle-holder, and put her burnt ashes on it,” the source told Hollywood Life. “They all started to put ashes on that letter until it burned. Rihanna said, ‘good riddance’, and continued to entertain her guests.”
The source continued, “She wants to have a happy, stress-free year. And she’s done with bulls**t from the men in her life. She’s over games.”
Brown told his friends that he was coming from a place of sincerity and love when he wrote the letter. The Fine China singer is shocked that RiRi torched the letter but he not dwelling on it.
“He’s paying her no mind and he thinks she’s crazy,” a source told Hollywood Life. “He’s not sitting around, going through sh** she gave him and ripping sh** up. All the things he gave her were because he cared about her and loved her. He did that from his heart.”
Photos via Instagram
More from Rucuss
- Rihanna, Chris Brown in a Subliminal Twitter Love War [Details]
- Chris Brown Says He Only Feels Safe in Karrueche’s Arms, Rihanna Responds! [Details]
- Rihanna Compares Woman to Goat After She Insults Her Family [Details]
- Did Jessie J Diss Rihanna Over Half Naked Instagram Photos?
- Rihanna Enjoys 4/20 With Cake, Models & Strippers! [Photos]
- Rihanna’s New Crush is Philadelphia Eagles’ Mychal Kendricks [Photos]