Rihanna Receives Key To West Hollywood, Dresses As ‘Kush’ For Halloween [Photos]
Rucuss staffNovember 1, 2012
Rihanna had two looks at the Greystone Manor in West Hollywood Halloween night.
RiRi kept it classy during a special ceremony in her honor at the 2012 Halloween Carnival Wednesday night. The mayor of West Hollywood presented Rihanna a key to the city and a tiara. She was also named the Halloween Queen of the carnival.
Rihanna’s mom was in attendance. She wore a black tank top, lace skirt, black booties, diamond jewelry and red lips on the red carpet and during the ceremony.
Hours later, Rihanna reemerged in her Halloween costume. The Where Have You Been singer was ‘kush/marijuana’ for the night. Basketball Wives star Evelyn Lozada and her daughter Shaniece was in attendance.
Rihanna is getting the partying out of her system before she does a special week-long tour that will see her play seven shows in seven days in seven countries. She will fly to the shows in a Boeing 777 with fans and journalists as she prepares for the release of her seventh studio album Unapologetic.
Check out more photos of RiRi’s costume and ceremony below.
Photos via GlobalGrind, Zimbio
More from Rucuss
- Rihanna Silences Beyoncé Feud Rumors [Details]
- Wiz Khalifa & Amber Rose Kiss, Hold Hands at Pre-Grammy Party [Details]
- Oprah: ‘I’m Gonna Leave This Earth As A Never Married Woman, And I’m Okay With That’
- Couple Alert: Big Sean Goes Public With New Girlfriend Naya Rivera [Photos]
- No Bra Needed! Model Jessica White Wears Lace Jumpsuit to Carnegie Hall [Photos]
- Kanye West Hospitalized in L.A. [Details]