Rihanna Promotes ‘Nude’ Fragrance in Nini Nguyen Lace Dress [Photos]
Rucuss staffDecember 3, 2012
Rihanna didn’t have much time to celebrate her first No. 1 album in the United States.
The Unapologetic singer was back on the grind promoting her new fragrance. Rihanna was spotted at Macy’s in Century City, Calif. promoting her Nude fragrance in a virginal custom white lace dress by Nini Nguyen and Tom Ford black python pumps.
Rihanna wore a vintage Christian Lacroix choker to complete the look. The fragrance, which retails for $59, is described as an oriental blend “for the gal who takes risks but values her femininity.” Check out a few photos from the event below.
Photos via BecauseIamFabulous
More from Rucuss
- Rihanna Is the New Face Of Balmain Spring Campaign
- Rihanna Signs Deal For New Make Up Line [Details]
- Rihanna Rocks Damir Doma at “Unapologetic” Album Launch [Videos]
- Rihanna Rocks Kokon To Zai Menswear at Los Angeles Clippers Game [Photos]
- Rihanna Silences Beyoncé Feud Rumors [Details]
- Rihanna Launches Dior Sunglasses Collection