Rihanna Offered $8 Million to Turn on Christmas Lights! [Details]
Rucuss staffOctober 18, 2012
Rihanna will be getting one heck of a Christmas bonus.
The We Found Love singer is set to earn $8 million dollars for switching on Christmas lights at a London shopping mall, according to The Sun. RiRi will earn her huge paycheck by turning on a switch at the Westfield shopping center across from the Olympic stadium and performing a mini concert for more than 20,000 people.
Myf Ryan, marketing manager of Westfield, confirms that Rihanna has been contacted about doing the event. This is not the first time Rihanna turned on the lights at the shopping center. She flipped the switch in 2010.
“The Christmas light switch-on at Westfield Stratford City is one of the highlights of the festive calendar,” Ryan told HeyReverb.com. “This year we want to thank our loyal shoppers by giving them something they’ll never forget.”
More from Rucuss
- Rihanna Silences Beyoncé Feud Rumors [Details]
- Rihanna Cusses Out Her Band During ’777′ Tour in London [Video]
- Drake And Rihanna Spotted Kissing in London [Details]
- Rihanna Gets a Pair of Sophia Webster Shoes ‘The RiRis’ Named in Her Honor [Photos]
- Rihanna Gives Fan Relationship Advice: ‘I Refuse To Let A Man Play Me’
- Rihanna Shares ‘Pour It Up’ Video Photos & Audition Tape