Rihanna Is the New Face Of Balmain Spring Campaign
Rucuss staffDecember 17, 2013
Rihanna is the face of Balmain spring/summer 2014 campaign.
The Monster singer, who recently scored her 13th No. 1 hit with Eminem, announced the news on Twitter. She tweeted, “Guess who’s the new BALMAIN Woman???!!!!!!! #BALMAIN #MommaImadeIt #CaribbeanGalRunTing.”
Rihanna rocks a black bob with loose curls for the campaign. In one photo she wears an off-the-shoulder denim top and high-waisted pants. In another photo, she wears a pink houndstooth coat and lace boots with goldcap toes.
“In front of the camera, she makes you feel like she is the only girl in the world,” Balmain creative director Olivier Rousteing said. “When the woman that inspires you wears your creations, your vision feels complete.”
The ads will make their debut in magazines in January.
Photos via Balmain and Huffington Post
More from Rucuss
- Rihanna Signs Deal For New Make Up Line [Details]
- Rihanna Rocks Damir Doma at “Unapologetic” Album Launch [Videos]
- Rihanna Promotes ‘Nude’ Fragrance in Nini Nguyen Lace Dress [Photos]
- Rihanna’s Seven Complex Magazine Covers in Honor of Seventh Album [Photos]
- Rihanna Rocks Kokon To Zai Menswear at Los Angeles Clippers Game [Photos]
- Rihanna Silences Beyoncé Feud Rumors [Details]