Rihanna, Lil Wayne and Usher Perform at iHeart Music Festival [Photos/Videos]
Rucuss staffSeptember 22, 2012
Some of the biggest stars performed at the second annual iHeartRadio Music Festival in Las Vegas on Friday.
The first day of the two-day event kicked off with performances by Rihanna, Lil Wayne, Usher, No Doubt, Green Day and more at the MGM Grand Casino. Lil Wayne represented the hip hop during the event, belting out some of his hits and new songs. Singer Keyshia Cole joined him onstage to perform their hit Enough of No Love. Young Money singer Shanell also performed with Weezy.
Usher kept the crowd on their feet with plenty of choreography for about a 25-minute show. He also performed some of his greatest hits including his new music. Rihanna closed the show with one of her performances to date.
RiRi wore a jersey dress designed by Jeremy Scott. She accessorized the jersey dress with a New Era cap and Jordans. She used her Egyptian-themed set from the MTV Music Awards and rocked the crowd with her hits that included Only Girl (In the World), Disturbia, and We Found Love.
Rihanna apparently loved the jersey because she tweeted, “JEREMY SCOTT YOU ARE DAT N****!!! #jersey #hat #trills*** #veryrare.”
The festival continues today with Mary J. Blige, Pitbull, Taylor Swift, Pink, Aerosmith and more. Check out a few photos and performances below.
Watch a few of their performances below.
Photos via YBF, iHeartRadio
More from Rucuss
- Lil Wayne’s Camp Denies Seizure Caused Concert Cancellation [Details]
- Drake Pays Homage To Jaden Smith During iHeart Music Festival [Video]
- Miley Cyrus Wears Pasties During Performance At iHeartRadio Music Festival [Video]
- Jennifer Lopez Gets Lap Dance in Las Vegas
- Trey Songz Talks About Arrest, Keke Palmer & Reality Show On ‘The Breakfast Club’
- Nicki Minaj’s Jewelry Continues to Gain Attention