Rihanna is Finally Over Chris Brown! [Details]
Rucuss staffMay 10, 2013
Rihanna is finally over Chris Brown.
Well, it appears that way. The Pour It Up singer was furious with Brown after he said in a interview that he wouldn’t wife someone as young as her. It was a slap in the face to the 25-year old who is a year older than Brown.
Rihanna allegedly called up Brown and cussed him out because of his comments. The Chicago Sun Times reports:
A source close to Rihanna told this column Thursday, “She really blasted him, using language that made it sound like she never will get back with him again — no matter what people think.”
The singer was especially infuriated by Brown’s comment in an interview that he wasn’t ready to be “wife-ing” someone as young as Rihanna. “She really thought that was a sexist, degrading thing for him to say,” added the source, “Especially after all Rihanna endured after he beat her and all that.”
Though the ex-couple were both in New York the past few days, they never connected in person.
Rihanna once famously said that she doesn’t understand love. And it appears she’s going to continue to try and figure it out with various men. Rihanna has been spotted on several occasions with New York Knicks star JR Smith.
More from Rucuss
- Say What: Is Rihanna and Wale Hooking Up? [Details]
- K. Michelle Talks About Relationship With Chad Johnson & Rihanna’s Comment About JR Smith [Video]
- Did Rihanna and Chris Brown Break Up Over Drake? [Details]
- Rihanna Watches Chris Brown Play In Celebrity Basketball Game [Photos]
- Rihanna Attacked By Fan in Club, Leaves With Bloody Knee! [Details]
- Rihanna and Her Cousin Make Fun Of Karrueche Tran, She Snaps Back! [Details]