Rihanna’s Seven Complex Magazine Covers in Honor of Seventh Album [Photos]
Rucuss staffJanuary 14, 2013
Rihanna has upped the anty for magazine covers.
The Diamonds singer graces the February/March cover of Complex magazine. Readers will have seven covers to choose from in celebration of her seventh studio album, Unapologetic. Photographer Zoe McConnell is responsible for the sexy photos.
RiRi talks about plenty of topics during the interview with Complex. She dishes about Chris Brown, her 777 tour and receiving the best Instagram selfie award. Read a few excerpts from interview below:
On Unapologetic: “I held back before. I didn’t show a lot of myself. I was very guarded,” she says. “I needed to be open and free and fearless. Basically say, ‘Fawk it.’ What’s the worst that can happen? They’ll hate me? They’ve done that before.”
On collaborating with Chris Brown on the “Birthday Cake” remix: “It’s all about the music. Everything else doesn’t even play a part in the studio.” “The-Dream didn’t write it for them as a duet. Jay-Z and I were in the car together listening to the song, and we thought it would be a great duet. It sounds dope. It feels good. That’s how Chris ended up on the song.”
Check out the sexy covers below.
Now check out a few outtakes from photo shoot below.
You can read the full interview along with more photos here.
Photos via Complex and StyleBlazer
More from Rucuss
- Rihanna Tries to Sneak Into Chris Brown’s House But Gets Caught [Photos]
- Rihanna Shares Photos From Her Hawaiian 25th Birthday Party [Photos]
- Chris Brown Says He Only Feels Safe in Karrueche’s Arms, Rihanna Responds! [Details]
- Did Rihanna and Chris Brown Break Up Over Drake? [Details]
- Rihanna Attacked By Fan in Club, Leaves With Bloody Knee! [Details]
- Rihanna Watches Chris Brown Play In Celebrity Basketball Game [Photos]