Rihanna Gives Final Farewell To Her Grandmother at Funeral [Photos]
Rucuss staffJuly 7, 2012
Rihanna was seen leaving a Manhattan hotel to attend her grandmother’s funeral in Brooklyn on Friday afternoon.
Dressed in a navy dress with her hair in a bun, Rihanna looked visibly grief-stricken as she prepared to say goodbye to her beloved grandmother Clara ‘Dolly’ Braithwaite who died of cancer on July 1.
She’s coped with the loss of her grandmother by posting photos of her on Twitter and Instagram. Rihanna revealed the death of her grandmother on Twitter on July 1. She tweeted, “Goodbye #grangranDOLLY get your beauty rest until I see you.”
The 24-year-old has been keeping her followers up-to-date with her emotions since then. She posted an Instagram pic of a hand-written note which simply read: “IMA TRY TO BE A BIG GIRL NOW #DearDolly.”
Rihanna travels to London to headline the final day of the Wireless festival this weekend.
More from Rucuss
- LeBron James’ Fiancee Savannah Brinson Hosts ‘Last Fling Before The Ring’ Bridal Shower [Photos]
- Beyonce Performs at Private New Year’s Eve Concert at Wynn in Vegas [Photos]
- Beyonce’s Daughter Blue Ivy Looks Like She’s Four, Rocking Timberlands [Photos]
- Did Chris Brown Get a Neck Tattoo of Battered Woman? [Photos]
- Rihanna Wears Givenchy Dress to Barbados Hospital Donation Ceremony [Photos]
- Rihanna Gets Huge Tattoo Beneath Breasts to Honor Late Grandmother [Photo]