Rihanna Gives Fan Relationship Advice: ‘I Refuse To Let A Man Play Me’
Rucuss staffDecember 16, 2013
Rihanna surprised a fan on Instagram with some advice about relationships.
The Diamonds singer shed some light about having trust issues with men. In a private message, the fan wrote: “Hey Rih, I hope it’s not a bad time to message. Just been down lately and wondering if you had any words of encouragement. Trust issues with men.”
Shortly thereafter, RiRi responded,”Anytime I have trust issues, I often assume that it has a lot to do with myself. Most of the time it’s difficult to differentiate. Intuition and insecurities! But no one ever wants to wait to figure it out. Whatever we do, we don’t want to feel stupid! So we tend to jump the gun with no evidence to back it up. That’s the biggest mistake anyone could ever make.”
The Pour It Up singer continued, “My advice, which is exactly what I’ve done, is if sh-t isn’t making sense to me, I’m out. I mean cold turkey! I always need to step out of it to see it for what it is cuz I refuse to let a man play me. If he has no respect, he just doesn’t! But you don’t have to allow it or be bound by it.”
Although the two exchanged messages privately, the fan shared the message with his followers.
Photos via Instagram
More from Rucuss
- TLC Slams Rihanna For Excessive Nudity, Rihanna Responds [Details]
- Rihanna Compares Woman to Goat After She Insults Her Family [Details]
- Rihanna Accused Of Cyper Bullying a Fan [Details]
- Teyana Taylor Calls Rihanna a ‘Cyber Bully’ [Audio]
- Rihanna Asked to Leave Mosque Over Inappropriate Photos [Details]
- Chris Brown Says He Only Feels Safe in Karrueche’s Arms, Rihanna Responds! [Details]