Rihanna Gets Maori Chisel and Hammer Tattoo On Hand [Photos/Video]
Rucuss staffOctober 10, 2013
Rihanna opted not to use a needle machine for her latest tattoo.
No, RiRi decided to get a permanent reminder of her recent trip to New Zealand as part of her Diamonds World Tour by having a traditional Maori tattoo etched into her skin. Tattooist Inia Taylor used a chisel, ink pigment and a mallet.
The 25-year-old decided to get a permanent reminder of her recent trip to New Zealand as part of her Diamonds world tour by having a traditional Maori tattoo etched into her skin.
A local musician named Tiki Taane posted a two-minute video on YouTube of the singer getting the elaborate designs of lines and symbols from her fingernails down to the middle of her forearm from Taylor at the Moko Ink studio in West Auckland.
In the video, RiRi is seen maintaining her composure for the majority of the video, before she starts grimacing as the process comes to an end.
Watch footage of Rihanna getting inked below.
Photos via Zimbio and Necole Bitchie
More from Rucuss
- Kanye West Talks About Clinton, Calls Out Beyoncé & Jay Z at ‘Saint Pablo Tour’ [Video]
- Fantasia Renews Wedding Vows Over Christmas [Photos]
- Did Chris Brown Get a Neck Tattoo of Battered Woman? [Photos]
- 50 Cent Makes Fun Of Rick Ross’ ‘Black Market’ Album Sales
- Rihanna Practices Twerking For “Diamonds” World Tour, Reveals Set & Wardrobes [Video]
- Rihanna Clocks Fan on the Head With Her Mic on Diamonds Tour [Video]