Rihanna Gets Huge Tattoo Beneath Breasts to Honor Late Grandmother [Photo]
Rucuss staffSeptember 10, 2012
Rihanna won’t be satisfied until her entire body is filled with tattoos.
The We Found Love singer decided to add another tattoo to her body as a tribute to her grandmother, Dolly, who passed away of cancer in late June. Rihanna squeezed in a visit to a London tattoo parlor after performing at the MTV Video Music Awards and the closing ceremony of the Paralympics.
RiRi shared a topless photo on Instagram of the massive tattoo under her breasts. The tattoo, which is at the top of her ribcage is quite dramatic. The body art feathers Egyptian goddess Iris.
Rihanna posted the photo above along with the caption: “Goddess Isis- Complete Woman. Model for future generations- #GRANGRANDOLLY – always in and on my heart #1love.”
More from Rucuss
- Did Chris Brown Get a Neck Tattoo of Battered Woman? [Photos]
- Kodak Black: ‘Lil Wayne Can Eat My Ass’ [Details]
- Kanye West Talks About Clinton, Calls Out Beyoncé & Jay Z at ‘Saint Pablo Tour’ [Video]
- Rihanna Performs ‘Cockiness’ With A$AP Rocky at MTV Video Music Awards [Video]
- Gotcha! Rihanna & Chris Brown Kiss at MTV Video Music Awards [Photos/Video]
- Remy Ma Drops Nicki Minaj Diss Track, Minaj Responds