Rihanna Gets $25 Million Sponsorship Deal with Samsung [Details]
Rucuss staffOctober 31, 2015
Rihanna continues to set the bar high amongst her peers.
The Diamonds singer has inked a $25 million deal with Samsung to sponsor her upcoming album and tour. According to the New York Post, the deal was seven months in the making and took longer than expected because Rihanna made some last-minute changes to her upcoming album Anti.
Samsung plans to use Rihanna to help promote its Galaxy line of products and wants exclusive use of Rihanna-related video content for its Milk Music app.
Roc Nation has a long and profitable history with Samsung. In 2013, the South Korean electronics giant bought 1 million copies of Jay Z’s album Magna Carta… Holy Grail and distributed them for free via its Galaxy devices.
Rihanna has yet to announce an official release date for her eighth album Anti, but it is expected to arrive before the end of the year. Jay Z and Rihanna’s manager Jay Brown helped close the deal.
More from Rucuss
- Rihanna Enjoys 4/20 With Cake, Models & Strippers! [Photos]
- Rihanna Silences Beyoncé Feud Rumors [Details]
- Rihanna Compares Woman to Goat After She Insults Her Family [Details]
- K. Michelle Talks About Relationship With Chad Johnson & Rihanna’s Comment About JR Smith [Video]
- Prince’s Estate Rejects Jay Z’s Bid for Unreleased Music Catalog [Details]
- Rihanna, Chris Brown in a Subliminal Twitter Love War [Details]