Rihanna Forced to Move Video Shoot, Gets Kicked Off Farm
Rucuss staffSeptember 27, 2011
Singer Rihanna didn’t think her see through crop-top was a big deal.
But the Irish farmer who owned the land she was shooting her video on thought so. After farmer Alan Graham, 61, got a quick glance of her attire while sitting on his tractor, he asked Rihanna to cover up or stop shooting. The singer decided to find another location in Northern Ireland.
“I requested them to stop filming and they did,” said the farmer to BBC News. “I had my conversation with Rihanna and I hope she understands where I’m coming from. We shook hands. I didn’t know who was coming. If the name Rihanna had been mentioned, well no disrespect but it wouldn’t have meant anything.”
“From my point of view, it was my land. I have an ethos and I felt it was inappropriate. I wish no ill will against Rihanna and her friends. Perhaps they could acquaint themselves with a greater God.”
Graham said he granted permission for Rihanna and her film crew to use his field even though he wasn’t familiar with Rihanna’s wardrobe. The shoot, for Rihanna’s new single “We Found Love,” has resumed in a different location.
More from Rucuss
- Rihanna Reveals “We Found Love” Cover & New logo
- Say What! Rihanna Allegedly Used Body Double in Armani Ad [Details]
- Solange Knowles And Alan Ferguson Got Married! [Photos]
- Rihanna Performs “We Found Love” Live For the First Time [Video]
- Rihanna Rocks Out Crowd in Brazil
- Apollo Nida Engaged To Woman While In Prison [Details]