Rihanna Denies Using Cocaine at Coachella [Details]
Rucuss staffApril 16, 2015
Rihanna appears to be caught red-handed doing drugs.
A video of RiRi partying at Coachella went viral on Tuesday after it appeared the singer was snorting cocaine. But the 27-year-old was quick to dispel the cocaine rumors in the comments section of the original Vine video. Rihanna did admit that she was smoking weed.
RiRi attacked Instagram user named “1ezmoney” for posting the video and calling her “the next Whitney Houston.”
“N—a your lame ass got some f—g nerve!!!,” Rihanna wrote. “Any fool could see that’s a joint that I’m basing with cigarette! Who snorts tobacco??!! FOH witcho ‘never been to a rodeo so someone squeezing their nose means they’re doing coke’ lookin a–!!”
Rihanna also clarified for fans who thought the stills from the video were photoshopped.
“It ain’t fake!!!,” she wrote. “This lil b-tch 1ezmoney posted it with a caption full of defamation.
But Rihanna’s harsh words didn’t scare ‘1ezmoney.’
“Defamation??? [crying laughing emoji],” he wrote. “@badgalriri #imtaxfreebitch take a piss test if everybody wrong!!! Sue me you gotta sue everybody else!!! #smh #stilllikeyamusictho [100 emoji] #noworries #nocare bitch ain’t important in my book!!! #movingon”
The original video was posted by Rihanna’s friend. Watch the footage of Rihanna allegedly using cocaine below.
More from Rucuss
- Rihanna Responds to British Writer Who Called Her a ‘Poisonous Pop Princess’ [Details]
- Did Jessie J Diss Rihanna Over Half Naked Instagram Photos?
- Rihanna Reportedly Burned Chris Brown’s Apology Letter [Details]
- Rihanna Accused Of Cyper Bullying a Fan [Details]
- Rihanna Asked to Leave Mosque Over Inappropriate Photos [Details]
- Rihanna Enjoys 4/20 With Cake, Models & Strippers! [Photos]