Rihanna, Chris Brown Assault Portrayed on ‘Law & Order: SVU’? [Video]
Rucuss staffFebruary 22, 2013
Chris Brown and Rihanna probably won’t watch Law and Order: SVU’s ‘Funny Valentine’ episode.
The NBC show will portray the story of a singer who was beaten by her hip hop star boyfriend, which is a plot similar to the 2009 Brown-Rihanna assault. The episode, which airs Feb. 27, will have a twist where Brown’s character is killed.
The episode features actor Eugene Jones as the Chris Brown-like Caleb Bryant and actress Tiffany Robinson as Micha Charles.
Talk show host Wendy Williams, celebrity blogger Perez Hilton and musician Dave Navarro will also be in the episode.
Watch the promo trailer below.
More from Rucuss
- Did Rihanna and Chris Brown Break Up Over Drake? [Details]
- Chris Brown Confirms Breakup With Rihanna: ‘I Can’t Be Focused on Wifing Someone That Young’ [Details]
- Chris Brown, Rihanna Takes Shots at Each Other on Twitter [Details]
- Katy Perry Doesn’t Approve of Rihanna and Chris Brown Relationship [Details]
- Chris Brown Charged with Hit-and-Run, Responds to Allegations on Twitter [Details]
- Rihanna Shares Photos From Her Hawaiian 25th Birthday Party [Photos]