Rihanna Buys Brand New $12 Million Mansion in Los Angeles [Photos]
Rucuss staffDecember 18, 2012
Pop star Rihanna is making plenty of money these days and she wants to spend it.
RiRi recently bought a $12 million mansion in Pacific Palisades, Los Angeles. The newly constructed mansion is around 11,000 square feet and sits on 33,541 sq ft of property, the DailyMail reports. The mansion boasts seven bedrooms, nine bathrooms, media room, game room and a four-car garage.
This is Rihanna’s second real estate purchase this year. She bought a five bedroom home in Barbados for her mother Monica Braithwaite earlier this year. The We Found Love singer showed off the new digs on Oprah’s Next Chapter.
Check out photos of Rihanna’s $12 million dollar mansion below.
More from Rucuss
- Larsa Pippen Spotted Hanging At Future’s Miami Mansion [Details]
- Rihanna Receives New Porsche From Roc Nation [Photos]
- Amar’e Stoudemire Buys $3.7 Million Mansion [Photos]
- Kobe Bryant & Vanessa Bryant Are Selling Their Newport Coast Mansion [Photos]
- Intruder Arrested After Attempting to Break Into Rihanna’s Mansion [Details]
- Rihanna Puts Her Beverly Hills Home On the Market