Rihanna and Chris Brown Spend Christmas Together at Lakers-Knicks Game [Photos]
Rucuss staffDecember 26, 2012
Chris Brown and Rihanna made their first public appearance together in almost four years.
Brown and Rihanna spent Christmas Day together at the Los Angeles Lakers-New York Knicks game at the Staples Center on Tuesday. The two arrived in the same car, but got out separately. They eventually met up inside the arena and sat down together courtside.
Brown and RiRi coordinated their outfits for their public appearance. Both wore black with gold jewelry. RiRi accesorized her look with a vintage Christian Lacroix choker and $695 Manolo Blahnik Chaos Sandals. Brown rocked a gold tooth. Check out a few photos below.
Meanwhile, Brown’s ex-girlfriend Karrueche Tran posted a photo on Instagram of herself wearing a similar shirt that the singer was spotted in on Monday. It’s a Bathing Ape X Chris Brown shirt.
Once Tran found out that Brown and Rihanna were at the Lakers game she deleted the photo.
Photos via USA Today, B. Scott, Radar Online, Zimbio and Instagram
More from Rucuss
- Oprah Says She’s Not Surprised About Rihanna and Chris Brown [Video]
- Chris Brown Emerges at Basketball Game After Suffering a Seizure [Photos]
- Rihanna Rocks Kokon To Zai Menswear at Los Angeles Clippers Game [Photos]
- Kobe Bryant, Vanessa And Kids Wear Lakers Colors For Family Christmas Card [Photos]
- Kanye West Hospitalized in L.A. [Details]
- Chris Brown, Karrueche Cruise Around Los Angeles, Being Sued By Frank Ocean’s Cousin [Photos]