Rihanna Accused Of Cyper Bullying a Fan [Details]
Rucuss staffMay 16, 2014
Rihanna hates when fans recreate her outfits.
Alexis Carter learned that lesson the hard way. The 16-year old is accusing RiRi of cyber bullying, after she recreated one of the singer’s looks for prom. It was a green jumpsuit that Rihanna wore to the Echo Awards in 2010.
Carter seemed to get the outfit spot on with the exception of the color. Rihanna wore green while Carter opted for black, She posted photos of her look on social media in hopes that Rihanna would see them.
And boy, did she. Carter told Fox Baltimore, “I was like, ‘Oh my God, I love this outfit. I wanna go with this outfit. Let me go show my mom!’ And I was like, ‘Mom, mom, mom, I wanna wear this, it’s cool, I love it, oh my god!”
Carter’s outfit went viral and that’s when the jokes began. Rihanna even posted a few herself. Check out Carter’s outfit, along with Rihanna’s jabs below.
Photos via Instagram, Twitter and
More from Rucuss
- Rihanna Gives Fan Relationship Advice: ‘I Refuse To Let A Man Play Me’
- TLC Slams Rihanna For Excessive Nudity, Rihanna Responds [Details]
- Teyana Taylor Calls Rihanna a ‘Cyber Bully’ [Audio]
- Charlie Sheen Rips Rihanna Over Restaurant Snub, RiRi Responds
- Chris Brown, Rihanna Takes Shots at Each Other on Twitter [Details]
- Rihanna Denies Using Cocaine at Coachella [Details]