Rihanna Half-Naked & Partying on Streets of Barbados For Carnival [Photos]
Rucuss staffAugust 5, 2013
Rihanna tweeted that she woke up covered in paint and in a veil after partying at the Barbados Carnival.
RiRi traveled to her hometown for the annual carnival, The Foreday Morning Jam party, that celebratse the country’s harvest of the sugar crops. And she definitely got it in. The Pour It Up singer partied until 6 a.m. with girlfriends.
RiRi tweeted: “Woke up in paint and a veil from partying in de street all morning!!! #Barbados #FOREDAYmorning CROP OVA almost here!” She wore a sparkly leotard, veil, blue-and-silver sunglasses, face paint and black Converse sneakers.
The Foreday Morning Jam party started at midnight and ended at 6am in Bridgetown, which is where Rihanna grew up before she was discovered by Jay Z at age 16. Check out photos of Rihanna dancing in the streets below.
Rihanna’s best friend Melissa Forde posted photos of the girls getting ready for the carnival below.
The girls wore bedazzled outfits the next day.
Photos via Mirror.co.uk , Global Grind, Instagram, Vibe Vixen and Ynaija.com –
More from Rucuss
- Rihanna Wears Diamond-Studded Bikini at Kadooment Day Parade [Photos/Video]
- Rihanna Silences Beyoncé Feud Rumors [Details]
- Rihanna Wears Givenchy Dress to Barbados Hospital Donation Ceremony [Photos]
- Rihanna Parades Through Barbados for Kadooment Day [Details]
- Rihanna Shares ‘Pour It Up’ Video Photos & Audition Tape
- Rihanna Takes Over New York City, Parties Backstage [Photos]