Rick Ross Talks ‘Mastermind,’ Marriage & Calls 50 Cent A Donkey With The Breakfast Club [Video]
Rucuss staffMarch 6, 2014
Rick Ross is making the media rounds promoting his new album, Mastermind.
After his latest EP dropped on Tuesday, Rozay visited Power 105’s The Breakfast Club. The Maybach Music CEO talked about his album, 50 Cent, the Atlanta club shooting, and whether or not he’s ready to get married.
Its been a rough week for Ross. He celebrated his album release in Atlanta on Sunday, but things ended on a sour note. The club DJ was wounded after he allegedly opened fire on two cops outside the Velvet Room. The shooting took place after a dispute between the DJ and another man in the back parking lot.
That same day, Ross came in the crossfire in 50 Cent’s feud with Steve Stoute. 50 insinuated that Rick Ross and Diddy were gay.
Check out excerpts from Ross’ video below.
More from Rucuss
- 50 Cent Files $2 Million Lawsuit Against Rick Ross Over ‘In Da Club’ Remix [Details]
- Rick Ross Responds To Backlash Over Mastermind Trayvon Martin Lyric [Details]
- 50 Cent Calls Rick Ross a ‘Fat Boy,’ Says Drive By Shooting Staged [Details]
- Birdman Responds to Rick Ross’ ‘Idols Become Rivals’ Diss Song
- Rick Ross Shows Off Dramatic Weight Loss [Photos]
- Uncle Luke Writes Open Letter to Rick Ross, Wants Him to End Beefs Before Too Late [Details]