Rick Ross Shows Off Dramatic Weight Loss [Photos]
Rucuss staffOctober 19, 2014
Rick Ross is not fat anymore.
The Maybach frontman has shed plenty of weight and he’s ready for the world to see his transformation. Ross showed off his slim figure on social media. Thanks to a high-intensity CrossFit training program, which he dubbed “RossFit,” he’s shed more than 100 pounds.
“I just wanted to get in some better shape, put myself in a better position,” Ross told Tim Westwood in May. “I still eat the way I want to eat…I just go to the gym. I do this shit called CrossFit. I call it ‘RossFit.’”
Ross added, “The most I used to do for exercise was stand up to count the money. But now they give me fruit to eat. I forgot what fruit tasted like. I eat pears now and shit like that.”
Rozay is preparing for his upcoming album release, Hood Billionaire featuring Jay Z, R. Kelly, and Project Pat on Nov. 24. Watch Ross talk about his weight loss below.
More from Rucuss
- Birdman Responds to Rick Ross’ ‘Idols Become Rivals’ Diss Song
- Do These 5 Exercises Every Day to Stay Fit for Life [Details]
- Uncle Luke Writes Open Letter to Rick Ross, Wants Him to End Beefs Before Too Late [Details]
- Rick Ross Talks ‘Mastermind,’ Marriage & Calls 50 Cent A Donkey With The Breakfast Club [Video]
- 25 Ways To Lose 10 Pounds
- 15 Reasons You’re Not Getting Results In The Gym