Rick Ross Out of Hospital, Spotted at Memphis Wingstop Restaurant
Johnnie WaltersOctober 17, 2011
Rapper Rick Ross has seen better days.
Ross suffered not one but two seizures on Friday that had him hospitalized in two different states. He was forced to cancel two scheduled performances over the weekend as he recuperated from his health scares.
But the rapper appears to be in good health in this recent picture that he tweeted. Rozay and his friend DJ Khaled were photographed together by his official tour DJ Sam Sneaker at a Wingstop in Memphis on Sunday. Did we mention that Ross co-owns the establishment.
The photo brings some comfort to his fans that have been praying for the overweight rapper’s recovery over the weekend.
Ross had two seizures while attempting to fly to Memphis for a concert. The first one happened during his flight from Ft. Lauderdale to Memphis, then it happened a second time while he was on a private plane to Memphis. That flight had to make an emergency landing in Birmingham, Ala.
The rapper, who is scheduled to perform in Atlanta on Oct. 21, is putting the finishing touches on his fifth album “God Forgives, I Don’t,” which will arrive in stores on Dec. 13.
More from Rucuss
- Rapper Rick Ross Unconscious After Seizure on Airplane
- Birdman Threatens The Breakfast Club, Then Storms Off [Video]
- Shooter Tries to Kill Rick Ross in Rolls Royce, Vehicle Crashes Into Building! [Video]
- Diddy Punches Drake At LIV Nightclub [Details]
- DJ Khaled’s Tour Bus Explodes Before Concert! [Photo]
- Birdman Responds to Rick Ross’ ‘Idols Become Rivals’ Diss Song