Rick Ross’ Girlfriend Shateria Debuts FrontRow Line at New York Fashion Week [Photos]
Rucuss staffFebruary 13, 2013
Rick Ross’ girlfriend Shateria Moragne-El debuted her Fall 2013 collection of FrontRow at the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in New York City.
Plenty of celebrities were in attendance to check out Shateria’s clothing line held at the Conair Fashion Pavilion. Ross, Trina, Rich Dollaz and Toya Wright were all there.
FrontRow consists of leather pieces and furry accents. Shateria describes her line as an innovative luxury brand, meant for fashion lovers and leaders who are confident, gracious and faithful.
Check out a few photos below.
Toya Wright (middle)
Jordan Dunn and Shateria
Ross and Rich Dollaz
Watch fashion show below.
Photos via Vibe, Rap Up, TheJasmineBrand and NecoleBitchie
More from Rucuss
- Say What: Rick Ross and Designer Girlfriend Shateria Moragne-El Break Up?
- Rick Ross’ Girlfriend Launches ‘Front Row Couture’ Clothing Line [Photos]
- Reebok Drops Rick Ross Over Controversial Lyrics [Details]
- Birdman Responds to Rick Ross’ ‘Idols Become Rivals’ Diss Song
- Lira Galore Opens Up About Break Up With Rick Ross
- Rick Ross Engaged to Girlfriend Lira Galore [Details]