Rick Ross’ Girlfriend Launches ‘Front Row Couture’ Clothing Line [Photos]
Rucuss staffDecember 18, 2012
Rapper Rick Ross claims he’s single, but rumor has it he actually has a girlfriend.
The Teflon Don has been allegedly in an on again off again relationship with fashion designer Shateria Moragne-el for the last five years. The former personal stylist has made a name for herself in the Altanta and Miami fashion scene.
Now the Baltimore native has her sights on New York. Moragne-el has officially launched her new fashion line, Front Row Couture. And she has full support from Ross. He even tweeted about the new line.
Moragne-el recently tweeted a subliminal message about the Maybach CEO.
Moragne-el uses plenty of soft leather as she focuses on comfort with her pieces. Check out a few photos from the line below.
According to Moragne-el website, her clothing and designs ensure comfort, confidence and appeal. Front Row couture represents unmatched style and freedom, inspiring its consumers to be seen on the scene and never settle for anything less than the Front Row.
Reality star turned singer Tamar Braxton walked the runway at a Front Row couture fashion show in New York. The show was seen on an episode of WEtv’s Tamar and Vince.
Check out more styles from the collection at frontrowcouture.
More from Rucuss
- Rick Ross’ Girlfriend Shateria Debuts FrontRow Line at New York Fashion Week [Photos]
- Say What: Rick Ross and Designer Girlfriend Shateria Moragne-El Break Up?
- Rick Ross Engaged to Girlfriend Lira Galore [Details]
- Hackers Expose Lira Galore’s DMs, A Few Celebs Won’t Be Happy
- Nicki Minaj, Meek Mill Double Date With Rick Ross & Ming Lee [Details]
- Lira Galore Opens Up About Break Up With Rick Ross