Richard Sherman to Skip Bayless: ‘You Are a Ignorant, Pompous, Egotistical, Cretin! [Video]
Rucuss staffMarch 8, 2013
Seattle Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman and ESPN’s First Take host Skip Bayless are one in the same.
Both are loud, love to talk and brag about themselves. So it doesn’t come as a surprise that the two would spar during a recent debate of an afternoon episode. Bayless did his best to goad Sherman into saying he’s better than New York Jets star Darrelle Revis, but it only angered him.
The loud mouth cornerback spent four minutes ripping Bayless a new one. Sherman called him ignorant, pompous and worthless. Sherman told Bayless:
“Whenever you refer to me, whenever you speak to me, whenever you address me, address me as All-Pro Stanford graduate because those are some accomplishments you will aspire to but never accomplish. You have never accomplished anything.”
“I think you think more of yourself than you can prove.”
“In my 24 years of life, I’m better at life than you.”
“I’m intelligent enough and capable enough to understand that you are ignorant, pompous, egotistical, cretin. I’m going to crush you on here because I’m tired of hearing about it.”
“I’m tired of your ignorant pollution.”
The debate will surely get the publicity the show was after. Watch it go down below.
More from Rucuss
- Richard Sherman Goes On Epic Rant in Postgame Interview [Video]
- NFL Player Richard Sherman Boycotting Seattle Media Over His Home Address
- Marshawn Lynch Does Brief ‘Media Day’ Interview, Signs Deal With Skittles [Video]
- Colin Kaepernick Fires Verbal Assault At Richard Sherman
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Insults Nelly & Shantel Jackson During Interview, Nelly Responds
- NY Jets Player Bart Scott Says Ravens And Redskins Players Used To Beef Over Strippers