RHOM Star Alexia Echevarria’s Son Won’t Have to Serve Jail Time For Homeless Attack
Rucuss staffDecember 24, 2012
Real Housewives of Miami star Alexia Echevarria’s son won’t have to serve jail time for abusing a homeless man.
Peter Rosello, 20, entered a pre-trial diversion program last month as he faced a felony battery conviction for punching Gary Lee, 62, in the groin while he slept on Oct. 3. Alexia’s son recorded the incident and posted it on Facebook with the caption: “Lmfao on South Beach. Funny video I found!”
If Rosello completes the six-month program designed to keep first-time offenders out of the system, his case will be dismissed and record sealed, Gossip Extra reports. Under the terms of the program, Rosello must write a letter of apology to Lee, perform 100 hours of community service in a homeless shelter, contribute $1,000 to the victims assistance fund, complete a class on social values and pay the yet-to-be-determined investigative costs.
If you missed the incident, watch is below.
More from Rucuss
- Real Housewives of Miami Star’s Son Punches Homeless Man in Groin [Video]
- Real Housewives of Miami: Mama Elsa Before Plastic Surgery! [Photos]
- Larsa Pippen Spotted Hanging At Future’s Miami Mansion [Details]
- CeeLo Green Addresses Exploding Phone Video [Details]
- Chrisley Knows Best Star Wanted By Police For Attacking Baby Mama
- Kevin McCall Accused of Beating a Woman Unconscious [Details]