Remy Ma Drops Nicki Minaj Diss Track, Minaj Responds
Rucuss staffFebruary 26, 2017
Remy Ma is not playing any games when it comes to Nicki Minaj.
The All They Way Up rapper unleashed a vicious diss track about Minaj entitled, ShETHER. And let’s just say that Remy didn’t bite her tongue. The nearly seven-minute song, which uses the beat from Nas’ “Ether,” has a barrage of insults. It also has a bunch of accusations that include ghostwriting, questioning of skill and drug use.
Remy’s song is a response to Minaj’s new track with Gucci Mane, “Make Love.”
Minaj raps, “You see, silly rabbit, to be the queen of rap/You gotta sell records, you gotta get plaques.” Basically, the cover art is an accurate representation of the vibe coming off “ShETHER.”
Meanwhile, Minaj was quick to respond with an Instagram post pointing out the lackluster sales of Remy ’s Plato O Plomo.
Listen to Remy’s diss song below.
More from Rucuss
- Nicki Minaj, Trey Songz Trade Words Over Remy Ma’s Diss Song ‘ShETHER’
- Nicki Minaj Blasts PARTYNEXTDOOR Over Ghostwriting Insinuations [Details]
- Remy Ma’s Prison Release Date Delayed! [Details]
- Remy Ma, Papoose Tie The Knot With A Fairytale Themed Wedding
- The Game Drags Meek Mill Over Nicki Minaj & Remy Ma Beef
- Nicki Minaj Apologizes For Controversial Malcolm X Cover Art