Reginae Carter Celebrates 13th Birthday With Cinderella Themed Bash
Rucuss staffNovember 21, 2011
Rapper Lil Wayne and Toya Wright’s daugther celebrated her 13th birthday in grand style over the weekend.
Reginae Carter was the belle at the ball. The “enchanted evening of whimsical fantasy” was held at Atlanta’s Callanwolde Mansion on Saturday. Reginae’s family, friends and celebrities came out to help her celebrate her big day.
Toya’s husband Memphitz, T.I., Tiny, Slim, Birdman, Nivea and Real Housewives of Atlanta’s Phaedra Parks and Kim Zolciak. Check out the photos.
Toya, Lil Wayne and Reginae
Toya, Weezy, Phaedra, Apollo and Ayden
Reginae & her lil brother Dwayne Carter III (Sarah Vivan’s son)
Toya poses in Reginae’s fairy tale carriage.
Kim Zolciak-Biermann with daughters Brielle & Arianna
Reginae and Memphiz
Reginae tweeted this pic of one of her favorite gifts that T.I. and Tiny got her.
Check out video from the party.
More from Rucuss
- Are Four Baby Mamas Enough, Did Lil Wayne Get Married?
- Lil Wayne Dresses As Fred Flintstone For Son’s Birthday [Photos]
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter Sweet 16 Party, Buys Her Two Cars
- Real Housewives of Atlanta’s Kim Zolciak is Pregnant Again!
- Kim Zolciak’s Mother Files Petition for Visitation of Grandchildren [Details]
- Birdman, Slim & Nicki Minaj Honored at BMI Awards, Trina Performs ‘Moment 4 Life’ [Video]