Reggie Bush Marries Lilit Avagyan in San Diego [Photos]
Rucuss staffJuly 14, 2014
Detroit Lions running back Reggie Bush is officially off the market.
Bush married his baby mother Lilit Avagyan on Saturday. The happy couple tied the knot at the Grand Del Mar hotel in San Diego. Bush and Avagyan welcomed their first child together, daughter Briseis, last May.
Guests in attendance included Kim Kardashian’s step brother Brody Jenner. Bruce Jenner’s son was noticeably absent from Kardashian’s wedding back in May, because he was DJ’ing a party in Chicago. Strangely, he made time to attend Bush’s wedding.
Check out a few photos from the wedding below.
Brody Jenner and guests
Jenner and girlfriend Kaitlynn Carter
Photos via Instagram
More from Rucuss
- NFL Player Reggie Bush, Fiancee Lilit Avagyan Welcome a Baby Girl! [Details]
- NFL Reggie Bush Shows Off Baby Girl [Photos]
- Kanye West Attacks Female Paparazzi Over Reggie Bush, Kim Kardashian Question [Video/Photos]
- Kanye West Gives Interview On Kris Jenner’s Talk Show, Shows Off Baby North! [Details]
- NFL Players Reggie Bush and Shaun Phillips Start A DJ Crew
- NFL Player Tommie Harris’ Wife Ashley Dies Less Than Two Months After Wedding [Details]