Reggie Bush Confirms Girlfriend’s Pregnancy [Audio]
Rucuss staffOctober 9, 2012
Miami Dolphins running back Reggie Bush and his girlfriend Lilit Avagyan are expecting their first child.
Bush confirmed the pregnancy on Tuesday during a radio interview after rumors surfaced earlier in the week that Avagyan was expecting. Bush, who has dated Avagyan for over a year, was allegedly upset that she was pregnant. But he appeared to be happy about the news during the interview.
“I have a little one on the way,” he told Paul and Young Ron Morning Show. “We can’t wait. It’s an opportunity to bring in a new life and raise a child. I think that’s the most special gift to a man and a woman. I look forward to it and to building a family.”
RadarOnline reports that Bush’ ex-girlfriend Kim is upset over the pregnancy news.
“Kim had pressured Reggie for a very long time to get married while they were together because she wanted to have a family with him, a source told RadarOnline. “Reggie was a part of the Kardashian family for over five years and deep down Kim has always held out hope that they would end up together. She feels it is a slap in the face that Reggie would consider having a baby with this woman when he wouldn’t with her.”
Bush, 27, did not reveal the sex of the baby or when the due date is. Avagyan is allegedly only three months along.
More from Rucuss
- Kanye West Attacks Female Paparazzi Over Reggie Bush, Kim Kardashian Question [Video/Photos]
- NFL Player Reggie Bush, Fiancee Lilit Avagyan Welcome a Baby Girl! [Details]
- Couple Alert! Reggie Bush and New Girlfriend Vacation in Paris [Photos]
- Does Reggie Bush Still Have Feelings For Kim Kardashian?
- NFL Players Reggie Bush and Shaun Phillips Start A DJ Crew
- Kim Kardashian, Kanye West Silence Divorce Rumors With Family Photo