Reality Star Coco Austin Braves Sandy to Give Weather Report [Video]
Rucuss staffOctober 30, 2012
Reality star Coco Austin braved the heavy winds and rain from her balcony to keep her fans updated about Superstorm Sandy in Edgewater, New Jersey.
Coco, who is the wife of Ice-T, posted a video that gave a account of the storm. She wore a hot pink tracksuit with a lowcut black tank top while she tried to give a play-by-play of events. Coco posted the video to Twitter around 7:20 p.m. Monday night with the caption: “I just uploaded a video of me testing out the wind before Hurricane Sandy hits land. U can’t hear crap though.”
The Ice Love Coco costar was right about the audio of the video. You could only hear a few minutes of the video before the wind consumed the airwaves.
“The wind is crazy,” Coco said. “The wind is pushing drops in your eyes. I am soaked. It is bizarre. It’s cool but scary at the same time.”
Coco, later, tweeted that her power was out.An estimated 2.4 million households in New Jersey are without power.
Watch Coco become a weather girl below.
More from Rucuss
- Evelyn Lozada Compares Herself to Superstorm Sandy, Receives Backlash on Twitter for it! [Photo]
- Say What: Is Coco Austin Cheating With a Las Vegas Promoter? [Details]
- AP.9 Says He Had Unprotected Sex with Ice-T’s Wife Coco Austin! [Details]
- Rapper AP-9 Says He Has Naked Pictures of CoCo Austin, She Responds! [Details]
- Coco Austin Responds to Rumors That She’s Cheating on Ice-T With Rapper AP-9 [Details]
- Coco Austin Shows Off Twerking Skills on Set of ‘The Real’ [Video]