Real or Fake: Chris Brown and Draya Michele Sex Tape
Rucuss staffNovember 18, 2011
There’s a sextape circulating with Basketball Wives LA star Draya Michele and a man that resembles Chris Brown.
Well, is it Brown or an impostor? Brown’s rep says the person who stars in the new XXX video being shopped around is definitely not Chris, despite media reports. According to MediaTakeOut, the mystery seller wants $50,000 in exchange for footage which allegedly features Brown and Draya.
MediaTakeOut claims they have seen the alleged sex tape but were forced to pass on the offer because it was out of their price range.
Nevertheless, Brown’s rep tell TMZ, “The report is absolutely not true.”A source tells TMZ, “Doesn’t it seem like a coincidence that every time Chris has a major performance or event on the horizon, some fake story like this breaks?”
Draya announced via Twitter that someone was trying to sell a sex tape of her on Nov. 7. In a plea begging for sympathy, she asked her fans and followers to keep her in their prayers through her difficult time:
“So someone is threatening to leak a very private movie,” she tweeted. “There’s only 2 people in possession of it and I am one. So obviously…”
I just wanna pre apologize to my family, my son, my friends, and my supporters. We live in a very cruel word.
I always assumed it was love that drove certain individuals crazy…. Come to find out it was MONEY and the want for it the whole time.
“So in this time, I just ask that you pray for the well being of me and my family. Thank you”
Draya and Brown briefly dated in 201o.
More from Rucuss
- Draya Talks About Chris Brown & Rumors She Slept With Three NBA Players In One Night
- Chris Brown Goes Off On Karrueche Over Soulja Boy Comments
- Chris Brown Seizure Triggered By Stress and Negativity [Details]
- Chris Brown Reportedly Struggling with Addiction, Insiders Fear for His Life
- Basketball Wives LA: Draya Michele Accused of Being a Call Girl [Details]
- Chantel Christie Says Dallas Cowboys’ Orlando Scandrick is Gay [Details]