Real Housewives’ Taylor Armstrong Releases Book Cover, Says Learn From Her
Rucuss staffDecember 6, 2011
Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Taylor Armstrong is writing a memoir.
Armstrong, whose husband committed suicide a few months ago, will detail the alleged abuse she suffered at the hands of her late husband Russell Armstrong. The book will be titled “Hiding from Reality: My Story of Love, Loss and Finding the Courage Within.”
She unveiled the book cover last night on Bravo during the Andy Cohen show.
“My book takes readers behind the glamour of Beverly Hills to show them the terrible violence I suffered, and the slow and painful process of rebuilding my shattered life,” Armstrong said in a statement. “I want readers in abusive relationships to learn from my suffering and use my book to help them find their own courage within.”
Taylor’s marital problems has been the focus of this season’s series. Bravo decided to air this season despite Russell being found dead in his Los Angeles home on Aug. 15.
More from Rucuss
- Taylor Armstrong Black Eye Photos
- Fernanda Rocha Confirms Lesbian Fling With Taylor Armstrong
- Gerard Butler Says He Slept With Brandi Glanville But Didn’t Know Who She Was! [Video]
- Kevin McCall Accused of Beating a Woman Unconscious [Details]
- NeNe Leakes Says She Didn’t Come Up With Questions For ‘Pillow Talk’ Game
- Wiz Khalifa & Amber Rose Kiss, Hold Hands at Pre-Grammy Party [Details]