Real Housewives of Miami Star’s Son Punches Homeless Man in Groin [Video]
Rucuss staffOctober 5, 2012
A homeless man who was punched in the groin by the Real Housewives of Miami star Alexia Echevarria’s son wants to press charges.
Gary Lee, 62, was sleeping when Peter Rosello punched him in the groin. Rosello recorded the entire incident and posted it on Facebook with the caption: “Lmfao on South Beach. Funny video I found!”
When someone asked what was the point of it all, Rosello responded: “People have a sweetspot for hobos …” He added, “I’m f…ing around though. I feel bad for those people. didn’t mean to offend anyone. They got my love. I always give them like 5 bucks or weed.”
Lee has been living on the streets for years. He was not seriously injured in the incident.
“Mr. Lee has been interviewed and he is the victim of a battery,” Spokesman Bobby Hernandez told GossipExtra. “This was not a prank.”
Hernandez said detectives will be interviewing Rosello.
“We want to talk to him about this,” Hernandez said. “If the detectives believe it’s a clear cut case, he’ll be arrested on the spot. If not, the case will be referred to the (Miami-Dade County) state attorney.”
Photos via GossipExtra
More from Rucuss
- RHOM Star Alexia Echevarria’s Son Won’t Have to Serve Jail Time For Homeless Attack
- 50 Cent to Host BET Late Night Variety Show, Other Shows Added [Details]
- Chris Brown Will Not Be Charged For Grabbing Fan’s Cellphone [Details]
- CeeLo Green Addresses Exploding Phone Video [Details]
- Flo Rida Allegedly Owes More Than $1 Million in Unpaid Taxes [Details]
- WTF! Ke$ha Shaves Half Her Head and Bedazzles It! [Photos]