Real Housewives of Beverly Hills’ Brandi Glanville and Dana Wilkey Feud on Twitter
Rucuss staffJanuary 23, 2012
Brandi Glanville and Dana Wilkey had a war of words on Twitter over the weekend.
The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills stars got into a Twitter feud after Dana retweeted a negative comment about Brandi. The tweet said, “Brandi has some nerve dis Kim, while she mixes xanax.alcohol. Claims only to fly. Hope Ed knows this, if flies w/kids.”
Of course that tweet didn’t sit well with Brandi. She responded with a few tweets of her own to Dana. Brandi tweeted:
“@Danawilkey its so sad to see how desperately u want back on the show. U will throw anyone under the buss.#ursoobviousitssad.”
@Danawilkey I’m blocking you, cuz ur so sweet via texts and horrid on twitter. Wen u figure out who u really are hit me up!” “I’m not gonna say anything bad about @danwilky she just doesn’t know who she is.My custody and family are just off limits. Moving on.”
Brandi’s followers also sent unkind messages to Dana. She eventually responded with “Lets not get crazy people! I RT alot of good and bad things. I thought the comment was interesting thats why I retweeted it. No other reason.”
Dana has since removed the retweet she posted. She tried to apologize to Brandi but she stuck by her word and blocked her. Dana then tweeted, “Brandi blocked me so let her know I’m sorry I didnt mean anything by the RT…and good luck with everything. I’m jumping off. #rhobh.”
Word got back to Brandi about the apology and she responded, @Danawilkey, I accept ur apology, just be u, the u u are in person. Xob” tweeted Brandi.
We see the drama continues off the show.
(Spotted via RealityTea)
More from Rucuss
- Gerard Butler Says He Slept With Brandi Glanville But Didn’t Know Who She Was! [Video]
- Kim Fields Leaving Real Housewives of Atlanta [Details]
- Wiz Khalifa & Amber Rose Kiss, Hold Hands at Pre-Grammy Party [Details]
- Brandi Glanville Claims Adrienne Maloof Used a Surrogate In Bleeped Out Moments of Show [Details]
- 50 Cent Responds to T.I.’s Comments in Vibe, Tells Him To Shut The F*ck Up!
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills: Cedric Martinez Says Lisa & Ken Had Affairs, Claims He Was Invited to SUR [Details]