Real Housewives of Atlanta’s Peter Thomas Creates ‘Unscripted’ Reality TV Awards [Photos]
Rucuss staffMay 1, 2013
Real Housewives of Atlanta star Peter Thomas wants to honor reality stars.
So Cynthia Bailey’s husband created the Unscripted Reality Show Awards. Thomas held a press conference at Bar One to announce his plans for the awards show. Thomas pulled out all the stops for the event by inviting as many reality stars as he could. And most of the Atlanta stars showed up.
Love and Hip Hop Atlanta stars, Mimi Faust and Karlie Redd, R&B Divas Atlanta’s Nicci Gilbert, Basketball Wives LA’ Bambi and Married to Medicine‘s Mariah Huq and Toya Bush-Harris were all in attendance for the press conference. Information regarding a nominee listing and how to vote will be released at a later date.
Thomas is apparently trying to get a jump on the competition as Bravo announced it will launch The Real Housewives Awards. Fans will vote online for categories like Best Supporting Agitator, Hottest Hubby, Most Coveted Closet and Best Heels.
Check out a few photos from the event below.
Photos via Jasmine Brand, Seven and Freddy O
More from Rucuss
- Say What: One of the Real Housewives of Atlanta Stars is Pregnant?!
- Lil Scrappy and Bambi Show PDA in Front of Erica Dixon at Atlanta Club [Photos]
- Former Real Housewives of Atlanta Star Sheree Whitfield Lands Acting Role! [Details]
- Kirk Frost’s Jump Off Mary Jane and Bambi at Odds, Reveals Dirty Secrets [Video]
- Kandi Burruss’ Mom Feels Exploited by Bravo [Details]
- NeNe Leakes Goes Into Detail On Why She’s Not Friends With Cynthia Bailey