Real Housewives of Atlanta’s Kim Zolciak Marries Kroy Biermann
Johnnie WaltersNovember 12, 2011
Reality star Kim Zolciak landed her man.
Zolciak married NFL player Kroy Beirmann at their home on Friday. The couple are parents to five-month-old son, Kroy Jr.
“This has been the happiest day of my life,” Zolciak told Life & Style. “It’s been perfect. It’s been a dream come true.”
Zolciak also tweeted about her excitement, “Beautiful weather! Beautiful day!! I’m walking on a
cloud and I’m so grateful!” “We did it!! Happiest Day of my life!!!”
Zolciak, 34, is eight years older than her new husband who is 26. Zolciak met Biermann at a charity event in June 2010 while the cameras were rolling for the fourth season of Bravo’s “The Real Housewives of Atlanta.” She gushed about Biermann’s butt at first glance. They exchanged numbers and quickly became an item. She was pregnant within four months.
Biermann is a defensive end for the Atlanta Falcons. Bravo is currently filming a spin-off show about their lives as newlyweds, according to Zolciak’s attorney Darrell Miller.
This is Zolciak’s second marriage and third child. This is Biermann’s first marriage.
More from Rucuss
- Real Housewives of Atlanta’s Kim Zolciak is Pregnant Again!
- Tiny Wants T.I. to ‘Come Back’ [Details]
- NeNe Leakes Follows in Kim Zolciak’s Footsteps with Wedding Spinoff Show [Details]
- Say What: Did Kim Zolciak’s Husband NFL Player Kroy Biermann Get Caught Cheating?
- Real Housewives of Atlanta Star Kim Zolciak Has Been Evicted! [Details]
- Real Housewives of Atlanta: NeNe Leakes, Kim Zolciak Working on Their Friendship! [Details]