Real Housewives of Atlanta’s Kim Zolciak is Pregnant Again!
Rucuss staffMarch 20, 2012
Real Housewives of Atlanta star Kim Zolciak is pregnant with her fourth child.
Zolciak, 33, and husband Kroy Biermann revealed the news to Life & Style magazine. This will be the couple’s second child together.
“Kroy and I are so excited,” Kim told Life & Style. “To decide we wanted to get pregnant again and have it happen so quickly was such a blessing.”
Kim is four months along, which means she got pregnant only nine months after giving birth to the couple’s first child, son Kroy Jagger ‘KJ’ Jr., last May. Kim said the second pregnancy was planned. They don’t know the baby’s sex.
“People are going to be shocked, because nobody knows,” Kim said. “I’m so excited that KJ will have a little buddy.”
While this will be the couple’s second child together, Kim also has two daughters Brielle, 15, and Ariana, 9, from previous relationships. Kim and Kroy, 26, wed in a lavish ceremony on Nov. 11, 2011. The wedding was filmed for the Bravo show, Don’t Be Tardy For The Wedding, which premieres April 26.
More from Rucuss
- NeNe Leakes Follows in Kim Zolciak’s Footsteps with Wedding Spinoff Show [Details]
- Kim Zolciak Reveals Real Hair On Don’t Be Tardy For the Wedding [Photos]
- Kim Zolciak Lied About Buying Mansion, Landlord Wants Her Out! [Details]
- Real Housewives of Atlanta’s Kim Zolciak Marries Kroy Biermann
- Real Housewives of Atlanta: Kim Zolciak Releases Country Song ‘Love Me First’ [Audio]
- Real Housewives of Atlanta Star Kim Zolciak Has Been Evicted! [Details]