Real Housewives of Atlanta Star Kenya Moore Hosts Costume Gala [Photos]
Rucuss staffSeptember 25, 2012
Real Housewives of Atlanta newbie Kenya Moore hosted a Forever Relevant charity costume gala over the weekend.
Moore was joined by her costars at the gala held at the Callanwolde Estates in Atlanta on Sunday night. It was a costume party in honor of African-American actresses who paved the way in film.
NeNe Leakes, Cynthia Bailey, Kandi Burress and new cast member Porscha Stewart were all in attendance in their best costume to help support the former Miss USA. Check out some of the photos from the event below.
Marlo Hampton at Diahann Carroll, NeNe Leakes as Grace Jones and Kenya Moore as Pam Grier
Kandi Burress as Tina Turner
NeNe Leakes as Grace Jones
Marlo Hampton as Diahann Carroll
Cynthia and Peter Bailey as Mahogany and Billy Dee Williams
New cast member Porscha Stewart as Dorothy Dandridge and former NFL player/husband Kordell Stewart
Hairstylist Lawrence Washington
Photos via RollingOut
More from Rucuss
- Marlo Hampton Blasts NeNe Leakes After She Calls Her A’Man Ho’
- Kenya Moore Wears Thong to NeNe Leakes Charity Event [Video]
- NeNe Leakes And Marlo Hampton Trade Insults On Twitter [Details]
- NeNe Leakes Slams Kenya Moore and Marlo on Twitter [Details]
- Kenya Moore’s Millionaire Matchmaker Boyfriend is Married [Details]
- Real Housewives of Atlanta: Kenya Moore Takes Shots at Cynthia Bailey [Details]