Real Housewives of Atlanta Star Kenya Moore Evicted From Atlanta Home! [Details]
Rucuss staffJune 19, 2013
Real Housewives of Atlanta star Kenya Moore must pack up and move out of her Atlanta mansion.
A Fulton County judge has ruled in favor of Moore’s landlord, Conya Weems-Dillon, to evict her from the property after Moore failed to make an appearance in court on Tuesday to respond to Weems-Dillon’s complaint. RadarOnline reports that the reality star was short $848 on her $3,999 rent for the month of May and also defaulted on unspecified terms and conditions on the six-bedroom, six-bathroom mansion in Roswell, Georgia.
“The decision to file this eviction notice regarding Ms. Moore was reached after pursuing every possible amicable way to settle this matter privately, Moore’s former landlor” I am grateful that the judicial system has brought finality to this eviction process and I look forward to regaining possession of my home.”
Moore, 42, filed a countersuit earlier this month, citing wrongful eviction, slander and emotional distress against Weems-Dillon, but RadarOnline reports that the judge has dismissed the lawsuit.
Photos via Access Atlanta
More from Rucuss
- Porsha Williams Mugshot Released After Arrested For Beating Up Kenya Moore
- Beyonce on Super Bowl: ‘It Was Gone With the Wind Fabulous’
- Real Housewives of Atlanta’s Production Assistant Puts NeNe On Blast [Details]
- Kenya Moore’s Millionaire Matchmaker Boyfriend is Married [Details]
- NeNe Leakes Slams Kenya Moore and Marlo on Twitter [Details]
- Apollo Nida Ordered to Find A Job! [Details]