Real Housewives of Atlanta: Sheree Says She’s No Longer Friends With NeNe
Rucuss staffNovember 4, 2011
Real Housewives of Atlanta cast members Sheree Whitfield and NeNe Leakes are no longer friends.
Sheree sat down with Wendy Williams Thursday morning and explained what ruined their friendship.
“We were friends a long time ago,” Sheree told Wendy. “NeNe has really changed. The fame has totally changed her. It’s gone to her head. She just feels like she’s bigger than everybody.”
Previews of season 4 shows a rift in Sheree and NeNe’s relationsip. So we’re sure we’ll see the explosion between the former friends play out on the show.
“It was an appearance that I had to do,” Whitfield said. “I brought NeNe in on it—actually Kim, as well—and she tried to pull from me and Kim, what we were getting. I don’t care about all the other things that she does, or things that she says ‘cause it really doesn’t affect me ‘cause we’re really not friends like that. We’re acquaintances. When you try to pull money or take money from me, that’s just really low.”
During this season, which begins Nov. 6, Sheree takes her ex-husband to court for child support. Phaedra Parks is her lawyer. Phaedra told Wendy, “This is my friend, but she did pay.”
Check out Sheree, Kandi, Phaedra and Wendy sing “Scrubs” by TLC.
More from Rucuss
- Real Housewives of Atlanta: Sheree Whitfield Will Not Be Back For Another Season!
- Apollo Nida Engaged To Woman While In Prison [Details]
- NeNe Leakes, Porsha Williams Will Have Reduced Roles, Leakes Responds
- NeNe Leakes Says Kim and Sheree Rent Their Houses, Her Purses Are Real!
- Real Housewives of Atlanta: Sheree Whitfield Releases Nene Diss Song [Audio]
- Real Housewives of Atlanta’s Sheree Whitfield Confirms She’s Leaving the Show! [Details]