Real Housewives of Atlanta: Relationship Drama in New Season
Rucuss staffSeptember 28, 2011
NeNe Leakes, Kim Zolciak, Kandi Burruss, Phaedra Parks, Sheree Whitfield and Cynthia Bailey all return for a new season of the Real Housewives of Atlanta.
The new season, which kicks off Nov.6 on Bravo, reveals plenty of juicy tid-bits that many have wondered about during the show’s hiatus. There are plenty of arguments and fueding amongst cast members.
Kim, who will soon have her own show on Bravo, welcomes her third child on the show. Zolciak and Kroy Biermann had son, Kroy Jagger in June. And yes, Kim and NeNe still don’t get along.
NeNe, who also feuds with Sheree this season, has officially separated from her husband Gregg, but still has not signed divorce papers. But that hasn’t stoped her from pursing other love interests on the show.
Sheree hires Phaedra as her legal counsel to fight her ex-husband over child support. Phaedra also goes into the funeral home business.
Kandi is busy writing country music and launching a sex toy line while Cynthia is still modeling. The newlywed, who married Peter last season, is having plenty of marital problems.
Check out a sneak peak of the new season.
More from Rucuss
- Celebrity Stylist Derek J Debuts New Song ‘Happy Burfday B*tch!’ [Audio]
- NeNe Leakes Says Kim and Sheree Rent Their Houses, Her Purses Are Real!
- RHWOA: Peter Thomas Says Sheree is Not Cute, Kim Has a Foul Mouth and NeNe is Real!
- Apollo Nida Engaged To Woman While In Prison [Details]
- NeNe Leakes Follows in Kim Zolciak’s Footsteps with Wedding Spinoff Show [Details]
- Love Triangle, Wedding in Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 5 Supertrailer [Video]