Real Housewives of Atlanta: NeNe Leakes, Kim Zolciak Working on Their Friendship! [Details]
Rucuss staffMarch 28, 2013
Real Housewives of Atlanta stars NeNe Leakes and Kim Zolciak have had a tumultuous relationship over the years.
And two finally ended their friendship during Season 3 when Leakes and Zolciak got into a screaming match on a tour bus and they both had to be physically restrained. But it appears they have buried the hatchet.
NeNe and Kim have reunited and are working on their friendship. In a new interview with In Touch magazine, the Leakes reveals that she and Zolciak buried the hatched during the taping of the Season 5 reunion special, which will air in three installments on Bravo beginning April 7.
“[Kim’s] invited to my wedding, and I believe she’ll come,” Leakes said. “I’m extending an olive branch.”
Zolciak appears to have accepted the invitation.
“I have always been and I continue to be happy for NeNe, and I look forward to being invited to the wedding,” Zolciak told In Touch. “NeNe and I started this journey together and although we have had our ups and downs, I am excited to get our friendship back on track … We were friends long before ‘RHOA,’ and we will be friends long after ‘RHOA’ if it’s up to me.”
The two even shared their rekindled friendship on Twitter.
Photos via People and Rolling Out
More from Rucuss
- Marlo Hampton Fired From Real Housewives Of Atlanta After Fight With NeNe?!
- Real Housewives of Atlanta’s Production Assistant Puts NeNe On Blast [Details]
- NeNe Leakes Follows in Kim Zolciak’s Footsteps with Wedding Spinoff Show [Details]
- NeNe Leakes Goes Into Detail On Why She’s Not Friends With Cynthia Bailey
- NeNe Leakes, Porsha Williams Will Have Reduced Roles, Leakes Responds
- NeNe Leakes Says She Didn’t Come Up With Questions For ‘Pillow Talk’ Game